Pimpvangelion ep1 Pimpvangelion ep1

I'm flattered..... but it's time to die!

Hey there.... John Westbrook here. You know, the guy who created this a few years ago.
Just wanted to say, you've been caught.

Honestly I'm pretty flattered that someone would steal something I made. I mean, Flash was always just something I did to waste time, and I never took any of it seriously. Nor did I think it was good enough that someone would want to steal it.

Anyway with that said, I think it's really laim that you did this. Especially the fact that you posted it ON Newgrounds, seeing how I kinda already did that a few years ago, lol.

Oh well, it's not really a big deal to me since I don't do Flash anymore. Still, you deserved to be chewed out.

Super Console Wars Part 1 Super Console Wars Part 1

Very good but.........

Even thought this was done very well (I am a big fan and user of CG myself), I do not believe Profesionally made Flash should be mixed in with the amature Flash on NG, it makes the newbies feal like shit (stuff like, "Oh I could never do that, so forget flash"). It discureges new people. I know cause it did the same thing to me when I was starting. Next time, just drop off a link to your own site.

Cooking With Son Goku Cooking With Son Goku

Funny

I LARP as Goku at Otakon every year, and he is just like this.

Oh yeah, kagato23 (the last person who reviewed this), you need to get laid man, seriously. How do you know Goku dosn't like Pizza, do you know him personaly or something?

A Day At Sea Part 2 A Day At Sea Part 2

You don't belong here.

I don't think that you people should be putting this "profesional" content on NG. It's not fair to everyone else who tries hard to make something good. Then everyone compares the profesional stuff to the amature stuff and calls it crap. Yes it has good animation and sound, but keep it on your own site. Let the amatures have NG.

Uncle-nuisance responds:

Thanks for the compliment. Actually, I work a part time job with a company that makes cardboard boxes. I never went to animation school and I don't ever want to move to Hollywood and work for a "real" cartoon company because they all suck. I make Jim the Cat cartoons to avoid my own suicide. Keep watchin'!!!!

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

Enough Already!!!

You do an excelent job on special fx but that's all. You need to hook-up with someone who can draw. Your SFX tallents are wasted on sticks.

HEAT MAN Dr. Zaius! HEAT MAN Dr. Zaius!

.....

Yeah........I watch "The Simpsons" also.

A Bad Name A Bad Name

You Don't get it do you?

You judt gon't get it. That's not the point at all. No one has plamed these country/s. The media was saying which countrys the terrorists are hidding in basicly. Not they the countrys are the enemys. Your movie is flawed. You are creating your own problems. Now you know who I hate? Who ever is responsible, and those little kids I saw on the news jumping around and dancing. But I don't want to kill the kids. Just knock them around a little until they cry.

EhFilms responds:

For your information, I'm responding more to the many people on Newgrounds and the rest of the world who hear "Suspect" and Automatically blame the whole country. If you haven't asked around by now or looked at the postings on the home page of Newgrounds, you wouldn't have seen the many people writing things like "Kill all the Palestinians". I suggest you pay attention to the minor points in my animation. I am not blaming anyone... it's just a point. When the word "supposed" is thrown out there, too many people misunderstand it and omit it. Rumors are not a way of life.
Thanks for your opinion.
I suggest you watch my other animation "Response to Reviewers".

Whats ure heaven like???? Whats ure heaven like????

ok

Some one has the "Little Nicky" CD or something.

shitter2000 responds:

you got it

Ending Ending

No!!! Don't agree with the damn tree. It's a tree! Fucking chop it's ass down, turn it into fire wood, eat it's coconuts, and keep trying!

Paintball War Paintball War

AW SHIT! (ROFL)

Aw man that was good! I thought the painball grenade was going to go one the second they got back in the can, but what you came up with was WAY better! This is the first stick figure movie I ever actually liked!!! You NEED to make a part 2 or something.